Hello pherron

Thank you for the log.

I can see some remnants of Symantec (Norton) products on your machine. Do you still use Norton? If not, let me know and I can provide you with a removal tool.

Spybot is still showing me as infected with Click.GuestLoad
Lets see if it can remove the threat from Safe Mode:

1. Reboot Your System in Safe Mode

• Restart your computer.
    • As soon as BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the "Advanced Options" menu appears.
    • Use the arrow keys to select the Safe mode menu item.
    • Press Enter.

Once in Safe Mode, run SpyBot and allow it to attempt the removal of Click.GuestLoad if detected.

When Spybot has completed its run please boot back into Normal Mode.

2. Please update your Java

• Click on "Windows Orb" (bottom left hand corner of your screen), then on "Computer" and then on the "Uninstall or Change a Program" tab.
    • Uninstall any previous versions of Java that you find.
    • Reboot your computer.
    • Next, download the latest version of Java by clicking here
    • Scroll down the page until you reach "Java Platform Standard Edition".
    • Beneath this and to the right, you will see a button marked "Download JRE".
    • Click the "Download JRE" button.
    • Select the platform (Windows, in your case), multi language.
    • Accept the license agreement and click on "Continue".
    • Scroll down and click on the file called jre-6u24-windows-i586-p.exe located under "Windows Offline Installation".
    • Save the file to your desktop.
    • Do not select Run.
    • Right click on the saved file (jre-6u24-windows-i586-p.exe) and select "Run as Administrator" to install the update.
    • Delete the downloaded installation file after completing the above procedure and reboot your system if not prompted to do so.

3. Please run the following scan

• Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
    • Note for Vista/Windows 7 Users: ESET is compatible but Internet Explorer must be run as Administrator. To do this, right-click on your Internet Explorer icon and select "Run as Administrator".
    • Please disable your real time security programs before performing the scan.

• Scan your system with Eset Online Scanner
    • Place a check mark in the box YES, I accept the Terms Of Use.
    • Click the button.
    • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps).
    • Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the icon on your desktop.

• Check
    • Click the button.
    • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
    • Check
    • Make sure that the option to "Remove Found Threats" is UN checked.
    • Push the "Start" button.
    • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
    • When the scan completes, push
    • Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
    • Push the button.
    • Push

Please post the ESET log in your next reply.