Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: click.giftload - Please Help

Your explanation, re: the "uniqueness" of our different computers is clear - thanks.

I'll forward your recommendation for Flash Disinfector to my husband, in addition to my using it to check the external HD's and flash drives.

As you suggested, we'll check with our ISP regarding unauthorized outgoing e-mails and see what info they can / will be willing to provide.
    I'll let you know how that goes, too - if you'd like?

Security Expert-Emeritus Dakeyras's Avatar

You're welcome!

As you suggested, we'll check with our ISP regarding unauthorized outgoing e-mails and see what info they can / will be willing to provide.
    I'll let you know how that goes, too - if you'd like?
    No need actually but thank you, reason being I will archive this topic within the next 24 hours.
    Mammuthus Hibernian Scouserus, member of ASAP and UNITE.

Security Expert-Emeritus Dakeyras's Avatar

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad I could help.

Note: If it has been four days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh set of logs and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than four days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or your helper a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.
    Mammuthus Hibernian Scouserus, member of ASAP and UNITE.