Thread: Spybot said my computer has possible Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware. Please help!

Default Spybot said my computer has possible Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware. Please help!

Hello,

According to Spybot's Search & Destory report, it stated that my computer has possible Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware. Unfortunately, Spybot could not fix that problem, as it stated that that the reason could be that the associated files are still in use (in memory). To my concern, I believed that Registry Reviver (www.reviversoft.com ) may be responsible for infecting my computer in that regard. Even, I could not able to uninstall some of the associated files in my computer for a long time. Seemingly, it may be suspicious, but I do not know how to remove that malware out from my internal computer.

I will give the details of Spybot's detection on the Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware: Registry Key (SBI $990B0E99) Type library HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{C20EE2D6-81C3-6A08-79C5-1989DA43BC19}. Unfortunately, Spybot could not get rid of that possible malware.

Does Spybot have information on the Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware?

Any help would be respectfully appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerald.
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-04-09 at 16:32. Reason: Disabled link, moved from Requests for additions to Spybot's detections

Hello geraldeasygoing,
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldeasygoing View Post
    Spybot could not fix that problem, as it stated that that the reason could be that the associated files are still in use (in memory).
    Did you restart the computer after fixing?

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Exclamation Spybot cannot remove possible Win32.Fraudload.edt malware. Please help!

Hello Tashi,

Yes, I did restart the computer after fixing. Unfortunately, it went the same thing again.

Regards,

Gerald.

Hi geraldeasygoing,

Someone could take a look at the system if you start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum

First see that forum's FAQ which also includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide a preliminary DDS log, which is used for analysis.

"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance)

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016