Thread: Desktop Icon

Default Desktop Icon

I have been using Spybot for nearly ten years, and I can honestly say that in all of that time I haven't found a single thing about it that I don't like. Even these forums are extraordinary; you post a question and you get a prompt, courteous, adult answer; the flawed personalities that forums normally attract just don't seem to be here. Quite often PK will personally answer a question, or respond to a suggestion. It just doesn't get any better than this. One little thing always nagged at me, though. I'm a simple-minded kind of guy, and I always thought that when I looked for Spybot on my desktop, there should be a little robot icon there. I know, childish. Well, the other day I sat down and made one. Not a work of art, perhaps, but it is the friendly little robot I always wanted to see with the lettering 'Spybot' underneath.

Last edited by drogo; 2011-04-25 at 22:28.

Heh, I would like to make similar bot, but kinda thing and with detective suit. Looks nice!

Thank you, Tom. Yeah, I thought about a robot in Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hat, with magnifying glass in hand, but to tell the truth, it's a little beyond my artistic ability!