Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is my Tea Timer inSD2 ?

Default Where is my Tea Timer inSD2 ?

Hi,
    Thanx thanx a lot for SD2.
    But where is my T Timer?
    I am still using it of my old 1.6.2 version!!!

During installation of new SD2, it did not detect my earlier running version! on win7 x86.

You have it. But it's only one system tray icons now. Instead of having two, it's reduced to only one.

Quote Originally Posted by imageek View Post
    You have it. But it's only one system tray icons now. Instead of having two, it's reduced to only one.
    Please help - I can't make it.

Right click on the spybot tray icon. There you will see something called "Enable/Disable Services", click on it. A window will appear. There you will see what is active and what is not active. If On-Acess Monitor is active, then TeaTimer is active. And when you enable TeaTimer, a new system tray won't show up.
    Last edited by imageek; 2011-05-15 at 20:20.

Right click on the spybot tray icon. There you will see something called "Enable/Disable Services", click on it. A window will appear. There you will see what is active and what is not active. If On-Acess Monitor is active, then TeaTimer is active. And when you enable TeaTimer, a new system tray won't show up.
    Many many thanx dear! I got my dear Tea Timer. I am happy to see it back.

Thanx again.

You're welcome!

Best regards,
    Imageek

How is TeaTimer disabled permanently in SpyBot S&D 2.0.3 Beta? I can disable from an Admin account in WinXP, log off and enter another account and it is disabled. However, upon restart of Windows, TeaTimer is enabled again on all Windows accounts. I would like to be able to disable all those services, as I'm seeing SpyBot services using a lot of CPU cycles all the time.

This is also true of the other SpyBot S&D services. With SpyBot S&D 1.6.2, one could permanently disable TeaTimer and/or SDHelper.

You could try disable the startup-file in CCleaner. And by the way Spybot team, have you noticed all the stuff you guys have in the CCleaner list?

You could try disable the startup-file in CCleaner. And by the way Spybot team, have you noticed all the stuff you guys have in the CCleaner list?
    That would likely work. However, it should work from within SpyBot S&D. This seems flawed.

I agree. But wait until a moderator, or a member of the Spybot team is coming. They can help you out.