Thread: Bug issue

Default Bug issue

After running Spybot 2.0.3 Beta 1 for a while with almost no problems, it had to appear. This was the issue I had to dealing:

The problem came from nowhere. I turned on the computer in the morning, and suddenly I couldn't access the internet(I can open the browser and everything, but it won't load the web page. My internet connection is fine). I couldn't load a internet site in either firefox or internet explorer. My computer hanged up very often. Sometimes upon startup, I only saw the taskbar, and the rest of the screen was black. In safe mode, the computer was fine. I could enter the web, and do all the normal stuff. In safe mode, I uninstalled Spybot in the Add/Remove thing in Control Panel, but still it didn't make a difference. It made me a bit frustrated, so I tried to delete all the files manually. After I did that, my computer started to act normally, and I have no problems.

My specs are: Windows 7 64-bit SP1 and Eset Nod32 5 Beta

(I know I was very, very, very stupid to leave the computer with two real time scanners, and both of them was in their beta version.)
    Last edited by imageek; 2011-05-20 at 16:43.