Starting Spybot S&D 220.127.116.11 Beta Start Center (with Admin rights) on my Win7 Ult x64 SP1 HTPC i get the warning message:
I understand the meaning and necessity, but I do have, well:Many clients detected
We've detected 7 clients running Spybot - Search & Destroy in your network.
You are running the personal version of Spybot - Search & Destroy. This edition is licensed for personal use only.
--> Continue personal use...
If you're just in a larger home network, we apologize for disturbing you with this message.
--> Visit Corporate Use website...
If you are at a work computer, your use of Spybot - Search & Destroy is unlicensed, please get a proper license!
- 2 Laptops (1 isn't mine, just repairing it), only 1 has S&D 2 installed
- 1 HTPC, has S&D 2 installed
- 1 PC, actually not even built up, therefore no S&D installed
- 1 Router, of course without S&D
- All of these 3 active PCs (while 1 hasn't S&D) only use one networkadapter and receive static DHCP releases
- One uses a V-PC but there's also no S&D installed and hasn't been running since the beta came out
So it is unclear to me how he can detect 7 clients with S&D where I have 2?
Also I am getting this message every time the program starts up and I would recomend to change this (just calling a warning if something changes).
And can I actually do something against it for now?