Thread: Ignore Cookies list incomplete

Default Ignore Cookies list incomplete

- All of a sudden only a few Internet Explorer cookies are listed. It might be related to install of the new Firefox version (4.0.1). The usual many FF and also Netscape cookies don't show up. I'm not sure if this is basically a Spybot or a Mozilla bug though... Is it a known issue and is there a method to (try to) complete the list?
    - The Immunize table is still as it was (with all items ticked).
    - A Spybot reinstall has not solved the problem.
    Tnx in advance - JJ

This is an older thread,and I don't currently have an Ignore Cookies list to compare to,to see for myself,but it was suggested to close Firefox when looking at Ignore Cookies,and I guess the Firefox cookies showed then:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=53969

Also,if not that,you could possibly check to see that Firefox isn't set to delete cookies on closing Firefox.Click the pull down menu over to the left,then select Options->Options,then the Privacy tab.Under History,beside Firefox will:,use the pulldown menu to set it to Use Custom Settings for History.Is there a checkmark there beside Accept Cookies from Sites?
    And beside Keep Until:,does it say They Expire,ask me every Time,or Firefox Closes?

As for there being less Internet Explorer cookies listed in Ignore cookies,have you recently blocked third party cookies in Internet Explorer,recently immunized with Spybot,been using Internet Explorer less,performed a scan with Spybot where usage tracks were searched for,or Deleted Browsing History in IE,including cookies,or any combination of the above recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Did all that (and more), to no avail, and I use IE only when I have to (which is twice a year at the most).
    So, best I can think of is leaving SB alone for a while, at least until there's a new FF version in the distribution.
    Thanks, Zenobia for your suggestions. ;-)
    Last edited by jjvanka; 2011-06-10 at 14:54.

You're welcome.
    Not sure why FF cookies aren't recognized in the Ignore List.If I think of or see anything else,I'll post here.