Hello,

It seems that I have gotten some malware that spybot S and D can't shake nor Adaware. I found this thread in regards to this:

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=62705&page=2

I can see that the fellow who had the same problem had his thread closed after he did not respond and I would like to start with saying that it would've been of benefit if threads such as these without an actual conclusion are left open. I understand that organizations have standard procedure however this is just silly. Secondly, a suggestion that the user should remove uTorrent is absolutely rediculous. Saying that uTorrent can lead to viruses is valid however it is about as valid as saying that Internet Explorer or any web browser can lead to viruses. Why stop there? Let's ban the internet shall we while we're at it. Why not ask him to uninstall Outlook Express too?

In conclusion, a security expert who tells someone to uninstall a legitimate bit torrent client is not someone I would trust with solving problems as they're too concerned and predisposed with ensuring they haven't violated any EULAs, AUPs or ToS rather than genuinely helping someone fix their computer.

Anyway, what should I do to fix these redirects?