Thread: Happy to be back,but frustrated from annoying beeping sounds

Angry Happy to be back,but frustrated from annoying beeping sounds

Hello Spybot Forums,I finally got done with college and it's great to be on this website again.I am having a very frustrating problem with my computer,I bought Fallout New vegas and Fallout 3 for the PC even though I went to go study computer programming,I can't find the way to fix this annoying beeping noise that always starts when playing a game.When either playing Fallout 3 or New vegas,my Personal computer starts to make a beeping noise,I did some research that it could be over heating which is impossible because I just cleaned it not to long ago.I think it is when I installed arrogant Vista Ultimate back in February that it would beep when playing a gem.The beeping noise starts when the cpu's temperature is around 38 Celsius it starts to make that beeping sound,but when I exit out of the game,it stops.I have the requirements for both games.Can I please get some help,any answer will be much appreciated.
    "Nature is a very beautiful thing why not enjoy the beautiful views?You only live once."
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している

Emeritus

Really, 38C is not hot at all for a CPU. Games can be CPU intensive which equals heat. Maybe your temp monitoring app is set at a default to alarm at 38C?
    Do you get the beeping at other times? Try running a few processes at once, other than a game. Like running your AV, playing a dvd or cd and some other software to raise the CPU load. Monitor the temp and see if it alarms at 38C.
    How Can I Reduce My Risk?

Quote Originally Posted by shelf life View Post
    Really, 38C is not hot at all for a CPU. Games can be CPU intensive which equals heat. Maybe your temp monitoring app is set at a default to alarm at 38C?
    Do you get the beeping at other times? Try running a few processes at once, other than a game. Like running your AV, playing a dvd or cd and some other software to raise the CPU load. Monitor the temp and see if it alarms at 38C.
    Thanks for the response Shelf,it is very strange to say that my computer does not beep when running other aplicattions also,than ks I didn't think of checking my Temp monitoring app.
    "Nature is a very beautiful thing why not enjoy the beautiful views?You only live once."
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している

Quote Originally Posted by shelf life View Post
    Sorry for the late reply,no it does not beep when doing other things,only games.
    TR098

武道のすべての様式は沖縄、日本で完全に始まった
    このウェブサイトのメンバーがあること自慢している

Emeritus

So you are monitoring the cpu temp with software and at 38C it alarms (beeps). If your not playing a game and it reaches 38C or higher, no beeps?
    How Can I Reduce My Risk?