Thread: Spybot doesn't immunize Firefox.

Default Spybot doesn't immunize Firefox.

Hi, I got a problem: I run the immunization routine and the Sybot tells me that applied ran ok. Shows me there's 45.241 non-protected itens, all belongs to Firefox. Then, I apply the immunization and SD informs me there's no non-protected itens. I run the Firefox and leave it. Then I come to SD and... there's 45.241 itens unprotected again.

May I change something in the Firefox configuration to let SD change their setting? Or something else? I'd like very much to feel secure using Firefox.

I use WinXP and Firefox 5.

Thanks.

P.S.: Pls, excuse my not-too-good English and ask me whatever that is misunderstand in my post. Txs again.
    Last edited by rmlazzari; 2011-07-20 at 04:00.

Closed.

PS: I'm not sure I can talk about other products in this forum, but ...

I made the suggestion of Gopher John Gopher and it actually works, Firefox has immunized. It is quite useless to be immunized but when you're not on the Internet. And it's great to be immunized during staying on the Internet.

But and when you leave your computer? If you disable the option for clean tracks, you lose privacy.

The answer I found to clean the tracks of the web (may I?) is Ccleaner. It cleans traces of Web and does not invalidate the protections of Spybot. There must be other cleaners as good as CCleaner, but that's what I use.

I'm sorry if I'm saying something that everyone already knew, but who knows if it helps someone like me, is not it?

Tks again!