Thread: Claro

Default Claro

Please include Claro in your list for spyware.

Thanks

Hello benny,

We already have Claro in our detection database.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default Well

ummmmmm im not so sure. Are you sure Claro is on your database? I mean isearch.claro.com & its variants? I tried to remove it many many time using spybot 2 but it did not even show up. I may be wrong here but just wanted to share my view. ofcourse I havent tested in the last week or ten days but earlier to that I tried a hell lot of times with SD to no avail

If its included now then its fine

Unhappy Claro not gone

I'm with Capndon on this matter. I've "scanned" and "fixed" a few times now, with updated Spybot S&D, and a Claro tab still shows in Google Chrome. Perhaps I'm not using the S&D correctly; but the steps above are what I intuitively consider to be sufficient. Responses/guidance/criticisms welcome.

Default Claro was installed but now...

Claro was installed but is now GONE!

I believe that when I installed Advanced TOr,Onion router and Privoxy, it gave me 2 other "nasties" I didn't want but I removed them easily.
    The option to not install it via the radio buttons were faded out so I couldn't uncheck it, but I removed it after I discovered it became my search browser instead of google.com.au.
    I simply removed it from inside add/delete programs and it still came up as my search engine,so I deleted it from (customized) SEARCH in the browser as it has listed,Yahoo,google etc.If that helps.