Thread: People lets help improve spybot search and destory

Default People lets help improve spybot search and destory

I have recently checked SD 2 beta though lot has been improved but its interface is too complicated and cluttered I have few suggestion.

1)please keep all important functions like scan,update, immunize and settings on left under them keep relevant settings it will be lot easier for people to use this software.

2)SD beta interface is little unresponsive.
    3)you can implement colour coded icon in tray like microsoft security essential green if system condition is good,yellow if it requires some attention and red if dangerous.
    4)please implement autoupdate.
    5)for interface you can take help of people from crystal xp.net.
    there are the things i would like to be implemented in this version.
    Last edited by jagdish530; 2011-08-04 at 12:11.

Hello,

Thank you very much for providing feedback towards our Spybot 2.0.3 Beta.
    Those settings you have mentioned are still available in the 2.0 Beta. also the autoupdate feature.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

thank you sandra for replying my query so fast what i mean by cluttered interface mean you can group settings according to their functionality lets say under update you can keep how frequently SD will update itself,and at what time this way user can find various settings easily

I feel SD 2 should have a suspicious file submission after completion of scan it will improve your detection rate as you can analyze those it will definitely help for better detection