Has anybody installed S&D 2.0.5 b on 64bit Win 7 successfully?

27 Aug 11:30 AM EDT I installed latest beta .5 b on 2 Asus laptops running Win7 Ultimate 64bit. Or shall I say I upgraded from 2.0.3b (2.03.131) which I had manually updated every week, and was apparently working fine.

Install proceeded as normally expected, new version 2.05.131 was showing, and required a reboot.

On restarting computers I get what appears to be a normal start of Windows ("Starting Windows" and little colored windows box displayed) but then it goes to a black screen with small dialogue box
Logon Process Initialzation Failure
Interactive Logon Process Initialzation has failed. Please consult the event log for more details.

Advanced Boot (F8) options; Safe Mode, Enable Boot Logging, Last Known Good Configuration, Debugging Mode and Disable Driver Signature Enforcement all get the same dialogue box.

Using 64bit Win7 install DVD; Startup Repair did not work, System Restore failed.

Use of System RescueCD showed partitions appear to be OK, but attempt to install GAG to hard drive failed (which I have never had happen before).

*What options do I have other than a new clean install and then avoiding S&D 2.0.5 b?*