Thread: Adware Malware Spyware WHAT?

Exclamation Adware Malware Spyware WHAT?

I have a windows 7 computer and I downloaded your SpyBot 2.0 beta 3 or w/e and I have a problem. I downloaded the program because for the past few days I have some sort of virus or something that is making random advertisements pop up and like 20 of them will pop up at once and play music most of the time is the super mario theme song I can close them but they just come back up 10-20 minutes later. I downloaded SuperAntiSpyware did a scan and they found cookies and removes them and it still comes up i did a full scan with norton and a full scan with malwarebytes all while i was in safemode and they found nothing and this popup thing continues to happen. I was told it was Malware by one person i was told it was Adware by some1 and Spyware from some1 else. I'm out of ideas I guess i could just recover my computer or w/e but Its just really annoying does any1 have any idea what it is or what i could do to stop it?
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-09-09 at 02:28. Reason: Moved from Requests for additions to Spybot's detections

Hello AnonymousOne,

Someone can take a look at the system if you start a topic in the Malware Removal Forum where a volunteer analyst would advise when available.

First see that forum's FAQ which also includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide DDS logs, which are the logs used for first contact analysis.
    "BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance)

Best regards.

Edit
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...419#post412419
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-09-09 at 07:06. Reason: Added link
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016