Thread: Live Protection White List?

Default Live Protection White List?

I'm loving SB2 Beta's Live Protection, however, there are several programs that it interacts with badly and prevents them from working, so I frequently must disable it, which I don't like. Is there anyway or plan to add a white listing feature? Or is this behavior generally unwanted and a bug with the Live Protection software?

Thanks!

Question Same queswtion

Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    I'm loving SB2 Beta's Live Protection, however, there are several programs that it interacts with badly and prevents them from working, so I frequently must disable it, which I don't like. Is there anyway or plan to add a white listing feature? Or is this behavior generally unwanted and a bug with the Live Protection software?
    I suffer the same issues, with verion 2.9.82.0 (rather than the Beta) on a desktop with Win-10 Pro 64bt 64Gb.

Live protection loads as soon as I start any Adobe Creative Cloud programs. It doesn't stop then working, but won't go away until I manually close the "Alert" button at the taskbar. It's getting silly so if there was a way to whitelist the whole of Adobe Creative Cloud that would improve Spybot massively.

Has anyone figured this out?