I am not sure what to do next or how it happened. I logged onto my Pc and the login screen had a new account this account was named guest$. i logged into my owner account went to control panel then user accounts and deleted the guest$ account. i ran a scan with avast that is the anti virus i have and it found a Win32:Ghost-D in C\mysql\data\mysql\tempmix4.MYD which was sent to the virus chest then avast went crazy trying to put C\18181.exe in the chest which had a win32:malware gen there was at least 50 of them in the log i had to keep pressing to add it to the chest and it could not be found on my pc so finally i chose the option to block it and that worked, thought i was ok but then the file C\11188.exe alerted avast it was a threat Win32:Crypt-GEC it was moved to the chest, the same file came up again a few seconds later it was found a threat win32:Trojan-Gen.
i haven't got any more alerts since this afternoon. i looked in my admin tools events log and seen some errors and clicked the links to help and support, i got a error that help and support was not running, so i went into services to run it could not start it. i found a fix for that by runing dail a fix by djlizard.net. it worked.
not sure this pc is clean or if it ever will be i was hacked, they made a guest account. how did they do that i have a firewall on the pc and in my routor? i run avast and it is updated. i also have spyware blaster and spyware guard and spybot search and destroy.protecting this pc. i have all window updates. i run malwarebyes every night before i log off.
shaking head i guess it happens to everyone that surfs the web. ok enough whining lets get this pc clean again if we can please.
thank you