Thread: scannig file with live protectition on

Unhappy scannig file with live protectition on

Why is it that every time I start a software, the latest beta starts scanning and blocking my work?
    I mean, every time I start up windows, every time I start up Mozilla, every time I start up every other software I see a window of SpyBoot scanning and as a result blocking my work. Shouldn't it be done in background without causing delay or blocking?
    Shouldn't be there a "white list" telling your software that the scanning has already be done and that file is safe?
    Sometimes the scanning stops at the second or the third time I open up the same software for another use, but only sometimes, and even in the same window session.
    I can't always have several windows opened at the same session. I need to use different software at the same time, and open and close it without trouble when I need it.
    Thank you

Default I get the same

I just installed beta for the first time and notice this as well. I do not see any obvious way to turn off the alert, so this would be showstopper for me if its working as designed.
    Please advise how I turn off the dialog boxes?

Red face stop scanning

I found out by reading through the other messagges that if you right click on the blue top side of the main window and turn off live protection, but not antispyware and internet protection, it stops scanning everytime you open up something, but I don't know yet what real consequences it has on the whole protection of my system. I am still trying to figure it out.
    I hope it might help.