Default Still waitin

Still need help in the following post please
    http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...22&postcount=1
    And Still She Sings, Till Everything Burns
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    |P|h|o|e|n|i|x|
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    I Believe In Karma, What You Give Is What You Get Returned

I guess if this gets my posts archived or I get yelled at, so be it. However...I've been waiting about a week total now, and haven't heard anything from anyone. I posted here, and I know that it will be removed once someone helps me, but...a little word would be nice. I know people have looked, cause of the page views, but..I don't know -who- and I guess it'd be nice to know if someone is at least working on what's wrong or if we're going to have to just put up with it and completely wipe the system once it gets bad enough?

I'm sorry, however..in the past I've gotten help rather quickly, and, I know it's around the holidays and such but I posted my original post on the 11, posted in the waiting room on the 16th and still nothing :(

I know messaging people about help is against the rules, however, I find no general help forum to ask this or know if there IS someone I could ask.

It's very frustrating and the boyfriend is getting more impatient everyday, considering I Told him to wait to see what all help I got from here and how much it helped our computer issues.
    And Still She Sings, Till Everything Burns
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    |P|h|o|e|n|i|x|
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    I Believe In Karma, What You Give Is What You Get Returned

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by EmpressPhoenix View Post
    First of all, I've asked for help in the past on this same computer, and have not followed through completely, and for that, I am sorry. My boyfriend thinks he knows everything and tries to fix things himself. I still should of posted, but for the longest time, I just left him to his own vices on his own computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressPhoenix View Post
    I've told the boyfriend that I was coming here to post again, and to be patient..because I KNOW you guys all help and you've helped me in the past and it's been wonderful. He's just impatient and ignorant about it so yeah. In advance, I apologize if he does -anything- to corrupt this process. I seriously do not trust him not to...be patient.
    All the analysts in this forum are volunteers. If no one responds please consider taking the computer to a local technician who can provide hands on help.
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-12-22 at 06:23. Reason: Being helped.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016