Thread: Search Engine Redirect, Continued

Default Search Engine Redirect, Continued

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=416189

Sorry about the delays - have been busy during the Winter holidays. As continuing from this thread, after using the instructions given for ComboFix, all browsers are still redirecting. It only briefly stopped redirecting on Chrome, and both Firefox and IE are still doing so. As requested, here is a fresh DDS log... please advise on how to proceed.

Security Expert- Emeritus

Hello and welcome to Safer Networking.

I am currently assessing your situation and will be back with a fix for your problem as soon as possible.

Please subscribe to this thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this, click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Under the Notification Type: title, make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please be patient with me during this time.

Meanwhile, please make a reply to this topic to acknowledge that you have read this and is still with me to tackle the problem until the end. If I do not get any response within 3 days, this topic will be closed.

Security Expert- Emeritus

Due to lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. How to post a DDS log.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send a private message (pm) to me or a MOD. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.