I have been using Spybot S&D for a long time. Just saw that you had a new beta of the next big version.

I have to say I am extremely disappointed with it. I find the program cluttered and confusing to use, it's much better when not in advanced mode though. I used to always install Spybot S&D on all computers I worked on and told them how to easily update it and immunize it.

This new version would confuse the heck out of 90% of the people who I work with (mainly 60+). I know my mom would not be able to run this new version.

I find the "Live" scanner to be abhorrently slow (several seconds to launch a program, while a good AV will also scan it in milliseconds). This was the first thing I disabled after installing it.

I also HATED the updater. All it did was show me a list of files which I don't know what they are (and don't care about). Some of them showed up red. I click on the update button and a ugly box pops up not telling me a whole lot while it downloads who knows how much data. But during this time I had no idea what it was doing. Why do I as a user care about what specific files are out of date and being updated? All I need to know is there is a new updates to be downloaded like the old version.

Also there are tons of windows where buttons and windows have text that don't properly show up/cut off/etc...

This version seems to be a huge step backward and I will probably switch to Malwarebytes on everybody's computers I work on if this is what is released.

:(