Thread: 64-Bit Windows 7 Issues

Exclamation 64-Bit Windows 7 Issues

I tried to install Spybot on my 64-bit Lenovo running Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) and though the program appears to install, it does not work properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several dozen times and finally just left it off. Anyone have any experience with this issue and ideas to solve my problem. I have used spybot since its early days and love it. My new lenovo is the only system I have that is not running it. Your help is appreciated. Is there a 64-bit version of SBS&D 1.6?

Hello,

What exactly do you mean with "it does not work properly"?
    Does your Spybot-S&D not open?
    Do you get any error message?
    Please report your problem a little more detailed.
    Thanks.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Hallo Sandra,

Sorry for my Englisch but I will try.
    When I Start Spybot, it finds Babylon Toolbar (72 enties) I wil move them but that is notalowed because the program tells me I'm not the administrator.
    Then it asked me to do when I start up again, but that is not workin because I'm not the administrator.

I log in at my computer as administrator.
    I start Spybot as administrator (rightclick on the Spybot icon and start as administrator.

I don't know how to do more.

Rob

System: W7 64 ultimate SP1

I hope you understand my problem

Wat means the last row, I do not understand (There is no support for unsolicited PM requests available. Please use the board section which accords to your product. Thanks)
    Last edited by rob1946; 2012-10-16 at 16:24. Reason: Forgot a question

Hello,

There had been a Babylon false positive with our latest updates, which should be fixed with the new update on Wednesday.

The signature meant that you can open threads in this forum, which is welcome instead of sending pm's to users with questions. As this is not your case you can ignore it.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot