Thread: IDP TROJAN 67caa530

Default IDP TROJAN 67caa530

I've got an IDP Trojan 67caa530 on my computer. I booted it up last night and AVG alerted me to it. its a Torjan Horse hider.mpr. It sits in my temp files/orijqoia.sys. When i put it into AVGs vault it sits there fine but when i log off and then boot up again, the same problem occurs. it wont allow me to run a full computer virus scan....it just says that its been completed (in 1 second) i dont think so. Additionally, when the computer is booting up, Microsoft alerts tells me that my firewalls are off. I switch them back on but everytime I boot up, it tells me that its off again. Also my Spybot wont open up either. So i looks like the virus is stopping me from removing it.

I really could do with some advice. Am i safe to browse the internet with this virus on it in the mean time.....and how do i get rid of the little blighter without being able to use my antivirus sorftware?

Oh, when ive tried to put the virus in the AVG vault....i sometimes get the message 'Object doesnt exist or is missing' and the computer just freezes up.

I tried starting the computer in 'Safe mode with Networking' and i get a blue screen which says that a file is missing or something and wont allow me to go any further.

So i cant start in safemode either.

Please help!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Hey up.

Thanks for your help so far.

Ive tried getting the DDS log from the two links on you FAQ page but it says that the page cant be found and sends to to a google search facility. In google i search for DDS and everything that i try to access just freezes of crashes. Its like its stopping me from getting the DDS becuase i can access other non virus related websites without a problem.

I also notice that the computer is starting to take ages to boot up now.

Anything else that i can do??
    Last edited by tashi; 2012-05-29 at 05:29. Reason: Merged two posts, removed my questions. Topic posted 5-24

Security Expert: Emeritus Blade81's Avatar

Hi,

Have you tried to download DDS with other system?
    Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2016-2020
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008-2015
    UNITE member since 2006

If you have problems create a thread in the forum, please.

Malware removal instructions are for the correspondent user's case only.

Security Expert: Emeritus Blade81's Avatar

Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or other MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.
    Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2016-2020
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008-2015
    UNITE member since 2006

If you have problems create a thread in the forum, please.

Malware removal instructions are for the correspondent user's case only.