Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SSD 2.0.8.0 and Firefox 13.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by noel-pr7 View Post
    yup, FF 13.0.2 has not yet been finalized. I've installed a candidate build of it from here. Mozilla was supposed to have released it already but I guess they're either delaying the release of it for some reason or perhaps they may cancel that release altogether.
    Firefox 14 is scheduled for release July 17th. Or, maybe Mozilla is hanging fire waiting for a new Adobe Flash release. Mozilla and Adobe are supposed to be working together on the compatibility of Flash Protected Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by noel-pr7 View Post
    can anyone else try to reproduce this problem BUT using a 32bit version of Windows 7?
    done. no problems with 32bit windows. only with 6bit version the problem exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher John View Post
    Firefox 14 is scheduled for release July 17th. Or, maybe Mozilla is hanging fire waiting for a new Adobe Flash release. Mozilla and Adobe are supposed to be working together on the compatibility of Flash Protected Mode.
    Firefox 14.0.1 is out now, Gopher John.

looks like the release of Firefox 13.0.2 was officially cancelled as noted on the FF 13.0.2 build notes.

Yes, I updated Firefox on July 17th to 14.0.1. I'm having no problems using Adobe Flash 11.3.300.265 with it.