Thread: no google chrom/chromium integartion and real-time-protection still seems to be gone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default no google chrom/chromium integartion and real-time-protection still seems to be gone

as mentioned into the rc1-release thread i had to notice, after installing rc1, that the google chrome and chromium integration is still removed as well as now also the opera and firfox -integration is removed! (only ie have a system-integration)
    also the chrom/chromium plugin is gone.
    well now i wonder about 2 things.
    1st: there have been no word, that this is still removed, into the announcement of rc1. - it should have been mentioned.
    2nd: rc1 meens, as u say ur self, almost done, so at all im now a little worryed - will there be no google chrome/chromium and opera and firfox integration into the final also? or will there be a google chrome/chromium plugin and integration as well as the other integrations into final again?

another question is about the background scanner - during the setup it says somewhere "sheduling background scanner" but when the program runs i dont see the background scanner. in the first beta, when a progarm started u have seen it scanning, but now u dont see this.
    means background scanner something else as real-time-protection?
    if so, will there be a real-time-protection in final also?
    Last edited by bbnetwork; 2012-07-05 at 12:53.