Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "snlBase150.bpl" is missing

I installed Spybot this morning and now I'm getting the same proceedure point message that others have noted, however my computer does not complete start-up and thus I have no way to uninstall the program. Please help.

Sorry for the confusion. We have changed a few files on the update server and thanks to the automated update integrated into Spybot you received the latest files. Unfortunately one file has been missing, which has been added to the update server by now.
    "The advantage of wisdom is that you can always act the fool. The opposite is quite tough."

K. Tucholsky

Please help us improve Spybot and download our distributed testing client.

Default Still on going issue

Windows 7 Home premium Service Pak 1
    I run Micrsoft securty systems
    I can't get Spy bot to even open now, just getting error.

Default snlBase150.bpl

I get this message---"The program can"t start because snlBase150.bpl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I have Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7601 - System Type x64 based PC.
    Last edited by crldyshotgun; 2012-08-24 at 01:47.

Default same problem here

After reading all the above and it appears the file is or was missing from the update server is it not possible to make this files available as a separate download with the path to install it in instead of having to de- and install the whole program?

i quess its solved, cuz after latest updates, i dont get any errors or problems - but not sure, since i never had this problem.

Default copy of snlbase150

Hi BBNETWORK,

If you reinstalled spybot was it a version 2.x.x and can you perhaps email me a copy of snlbase150.bpl.

Unless somebody can explain if i loose all the white page ( i think that what it was called when i did a clean install) settings i am reluctant to install or reinstall anything but would rather first try to copy the file and restart my computer.

looking forward to any help

Default What is the new thread in beta posted under?

I have the same exact problem and would like to follow this thread but can not find the new posting. Where exactly is it?

Hello Porkchop61yd

this is the only thread that i know of and because i didn't get any replies i contacted a member and then the Support channel
    The answer i got is that i am advised to install the stable version 1.6.2 and yes you lose the white list (not supported in 1.6.2)
    The version beta 2.x.x. we are using worked FINE until a file ( snlbase150.bpl) was left of the update server as you read in this post.
    Hence my question can this file not be made available separately and us not having to uninstall and re install another version.
    Therefore i might wait a little longer to find out if somebody is willing to make this file available and see if that fixes the problem without a lot of work.

It is now October 2012 and I still get the same messages as everyone else. Hmm. Tells me this was not "fixed".
    I have windows 7 and installed Spybot in 2011?