Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spybot 1.6.2 Immunization and IE8 64 bit

All I can think of is a corrupt Comodo installation. Try running Comodo Diagnostics. If no joy, temporarily uninstall Comodo and try immunizing again (turn on Windows Firewall 'til you re-install, and if you export your Comodo configuration you won't have to setup the rules/settings again).

CIS diagnostics doesn't report from any problems, uninstalling and reinstalling CIS is quite a big PIA so won't do it now.

Besides how come same version of CIS halt immunize now when it didn't before OS reinstall?

Well, something has changed with your new Windows installation. By process of elimination, you will have to try to determine what that is. It may be a corrupt download, installation, or setting of CIS or Spybot. I suppose it could even be a bad Windows install or setting, though I think you would be having other system problems if that was the case.

CIS didn't block immunizes, it got tested.

Changes between old system and new system I have told already in this thread aka HDDs are now in SATA-mode (were in IDE-mode before), no Avast AV atm, ASUS EPU-6 Engine is installed (I installed it ~2 weeks after SB 1.6.2 and when I installed SB2 it was running) and bunch of Windows updates installed at same time instead once a month. Drivers should be same on both installations (integrated NIC might have newer driver but not sure).

downgraded to 1.6.2 and gost all immunized except few things at various places in IE8s immunizes and of course over 1k sec. domains.

I'll stay at SB 1.6.2 until some1 figures how to get SB2 immunize to work at 100%.