Thread: CouponDropDown

Default CouponDropDown

Please , can you include this Adware or Malware or Spyware? Not even sure what it is but its creating links out of many words in ALL the pages I visit.
    I am even getting them in this page. When I hover over the words I get Ad drop downs. Very clever but I HATE it. I use Mozilla now but I think this happens in Chrome too (not sure about Explorer). I downloaded the SpyBot, ran the scan its still here. Please help me get rid of it!

I second that, I had used spybot in the past but over the years and having built a number of new machines I had plain forgotten about it, now that I have this coupon drop down problem too it was a happy coincidence that it reminded me of SB. Glad to be back!

Anyway yes, this thing is a pain in the rear end. It has infected both firefox and chrome on my machine. While most advice pages tell you to just remove it in your add/remove or program features it is not appearing in mine as I never actually installed it, rather it appeared out of nowhere I am sure it is not the worst virus or malware but it is just visible and irritating.