Thread: Right Media

Default Right Media

How do you remove Right Media and keep it off? Spybot shows it to be removed but after two days, it is back. The immunization still allows it to come in.

This page has instructions that should help to keep Rightmedia and other tracking cookies from returning,if you're using Spybot 1.6.2:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/faq/...cking-cookies/

Or,if you're using Spybot 2.0,please let me know,there's an easier way to disable third-party cookies with it.

Default RightMedia not going away

Hello,
    I have the same problem with RightMedia being removed by Spybot, but then coming right back. I have followed the link that is listed below in order to try & stop this, but my options do come up a lil differently than what is described in the article attached to the link.

Mozilla Firefox is my browser. I tried to look for what version it was & all I could come up with is MozillaFirefox.ink.

Here is how I have my settings:
    Tools
    Options
    Privacy tab
    Tracking-Tell websites I do not want to be tracked. I have this box checked.
    Never remember history-is how I have it set.

Okay, so how do I keep RightMedia out of my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by pennyscents View Post
    Hello,
    I have the same problem with RightMedia being removed by Spybot, but then coming right back. I have followed the link that is listed below in order to try & stop this, but my options do come up a lil differently than what is described in the article attached to the link.

Mozilla Firefox is my browser. I tried to look for what version it was & all I could come up with is MozillaFirefox.ink.

Here is how I have my settings:
    Tools
    Options
    Privacy tab
    Tracking-Tell websites I do not want to be tracked. I have this box checked.
    Never remember history-is how I have it set.

Okay, so how do I keep RightMedia out of my computer?
    Did you have a look on the link Zebonia provited above?

לשונות רעות שנפגעו שלוש פעמים: למי שמדבר, שדברו עליהם ומי שמקשיב.

שלום

The options in Firefox are a little different by now,though the about:config directions should still work.It was my mistake to link to an older article when I posted that,bbnetwork.

On my version of Firefox,when Never Remember History is selected,Accept Cookies From Sites,and Accept third-party cookies is still selected,but not viewable.You can use the pull-down menu to select Use custom settings for history,pennyscents,then remove the checkmark beside Accept third-party cookies,then click OK.

This page should help to find what version of Firefox you have:
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-you-are-using