Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scan Result

Question

Hi again Charly:

You could place those two items in the Ignore Single Entries list the next time they appear in the scan result. You've already asked Spybot to correct them, and they simply reappeared. Possibly a future definition update will correct this. You could try removing it from ignore when the next definition file is downloaded, and re-ignore them if its still flagged.. Anyhow, I guess that's what I would do...

I don't know enough about the registry to speculate as to the problem, but it seems others are having difficulties with this finding as well.

Take care;

-Eliuri

Quote Originally Posted by eliuri View Post
    Hi again Charly:

You could place those two items in the Ignore Single Entries list the next time they appear in the scan result. You've already asked Spybot to correct them, and they simply reappeared. Possibly a future definition update will correct this. You could try removing it from ignore when the next definition file is downloaded, and re-ignore them if its still flagged.. Anyhow, I guess that's what I would do...

I don't know enough about the registry to speculate as to the problem, but it seems others are having difficulties with this finding as well.

Take care;

-Eliuri
    Thanks Eliuri.

Default Mystified Old Dude

Hi, Spybot lovers;

I can't make this thing go away and you guys are talking about things I have yet to comprehend. S&D does not blow it away despite the fact that it thinks it does.

Does anyone know if this little glitch threatens us or should we ignore it?

System seems to be doing OK, however this bugger jumped out at me after I mistakenly downloaded some S/W accompanying BSPlayer download, which immediately made itself look like it was trying to get into my communications, etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Default Scan Result

Hi Outsider,
    I am a NEWBIE here also. I am no computer wiz. I spend hours at a time searching for answers!
    This issue was no different! I contacted SPYBOT who gave me a list of websites, (including this thread), .....all of which are mentioned in this thread (some of which I had found on my own).

On my own, nothing made sense! But coming here, reading post by post, going to the link when it appears, it started making some sense. I do not understand it all, but it makes a lot more sense than it did before coming here.

This place is Thank you all so much for the info! I greatly appreciate it. I can finally move on to other things!!!!!! Learn 2

Default :spider:

it still exist 3 years later

Microsoft.Windows.Security.InternetExplorer: [SBI $366713D4] Settings (Registry change, nothing done)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_LOCALMACHINE_LOCKDOWN\iexplore.exe

Hello,

It might be the best next time to open a new thread instead of posting in a 7 year old one.

So which Spybot version do you run?
    Which Windows version do you have?

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot