Thread: what the heck is a level

Default what the heck is a level

so I get a message in system scan:

[Expanded Information]
    Detected File for "Macromedia.FlashPlayer.Cookies" of level 5 at 7:48:52 PM.
    Detected File for "Macromedia.FlashPlayer.Cookies" of level 5 at 7:48:51 PM.
    Detected File for "Macromedia.FlashPlayer.Cookies" of level 5 at 7:48:51 PM.
    Detected File for "Macromedia.FlashPlayer.Cookies" of level 5 at 7:48:16 PM.
    Detected Directory for "RelevantKnowledge" of level 5 at 7:48:07 PM.

so what do I do as an intelligent person? check the help file for what a level 5 detection means...

so what gives, whats the big secret?

why is this thing telling me about a level 5 thingie without the any way for me to know what that means?

sorry for the tone, I'm a bit frustrated. I just mailed out to everyone in my yahoo email spam, and I was told this was good software to find out what was causing it, and I get a "level 5" and absolutely no documentation on what that means.

-tia,

jleslie48

After the scan,if you click on one of the found items with your mouse,and look over to the left,you should see Details.If it's not showing anything else,click the arrow,and you'll see more info below,and it also shows estimated Danger.
    If you click on Show Details,it says it takes you to product description and removal guide online.