Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: invalid security certificates everywhere I go

Unhappy

My brother has Outpost and since I was finding Online Armor frustrating, I just uninstalled it and am going to try Outpost

Malware Team-Emeritus

Hi djtchrroberts,

I'm sorry Online Armour didn't work out for you. Please let me know when you get Outpost up and running. I will keep the thread open in case you should need further assistance.
    OCD
    ----------
    Graduate of WTT Classroom
    Member of UNITE

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days

Smile Outpost and I Are going to get along

Outpost and I are getting along much better, thank you. When you present 3rd party firewall software in the future, perhaps you would warn that Online Armor requires much more knowledgable user. And I am wondering how did you know that I had downloaded the screnn logger, I do not recall seeing any such option at all?

Malware Team-Emeritus

Hi djtchrroberts

When you present 3rd party firewall software in the future, perhaps you would warn that Online Armor requires much more knowledgable user.
    Programs we suggest come with varying degrees of difficulty in operation, that is why we try and offer multiple suggestions. I'll remember your suggestion in the future when recommending Online Armour.

And I am wondering how did you know that I had downloaded the screnn logger, I do not recall seeing any such option at all?
    In your previous post you stated "Online armor immediately detected a screen logger, never heard of a screen logger before!" Sometime prior, you or someone else using your computer might have installed it without your knowledge.

• Is Outpost flagging any such item?
    • Any other issues?
    OCD
    ----------
    Member of UNITE

Default final post

I did say something about a screen logger didnt I , well I had a bad headache from Online Armior and yes I undestand you have plenty to do and it is for us to decide whether we have the skills to mange our computer issues. No I have no further concerns. I do have to weigh the balance of allowing Java to operate, so I can go to coupons sites and thanks to Web of Trust I now know for sure that those sites are riskier. Make sense that they would be targeted. At this, I will consider "appears all clear" to be appropriate and I do know there are no guarantees. There are plenty of people out there working hard at using the talents for bad. Thank you OCD for your assistance!!

Malware Team-Emeritus

Hi djtchrroberts,

You're very welcome, glad I was able to help. Have a great day.
    OCD
    ----------
    Member of UNITE

Emeritus-Security Expert

Since this issue has been resolved this topic is now closed.

Glad we could help
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.