Thread: MASSIVE upload

Default MASSIVE upload

Around January 10th 2013 my computer started uploading MASSIVE amounts of data (about 100 GB). I thought I fixed the problem but then around the February 10th 2013 the exact same thing happened again.

I ran not only spybot S&D but as many different programs as I could, just to try and find this virus, Trojan, Hijack, worm what ever it is.

Spybot S&D along with many other programs all said my computer was clean (I am very conscious about what sites I visit and what programs I install).

Since no program could find anything I decided it's better to be safe then sorry, so I "NUKED" all 3 of my computer. Format and reinstalled windows (2 run Vista, 1 runs XP)

My hope is that "Nuking" all computers solved the problem but my fear is that around March 10th 2013 it will happen again, since no programs at all were able to find anything.

If this happens again, I will be forced to cut off all internet access because it is costing me allot of money. I have a monthly limit of 120 GB and this "problem" is pretty much using my entire monthly quota of internet usage and the fees for going over the limit cost way to much.

Any suggestions, any help at all would be so greatly appreciated !

Thank you in advance and thank you for your amazing product. I recommend Spybot S&D to everyone I know.

Emeritus

hi themansand,

If you still need some help see post #2 here about generating a DDS and aswMBR log.
    How Can I Reduce My Risk?