Thread: The great 'No cookie list' mystery

Angry The great 'No cookie list' mystery

I paid for the full version of Spybot 2 Home Edition on 16 January 2013. I'd not had Spybot installed for the previous several months and began to miss it! Lo and behold, I was unable to find the list of cookies; consequently, all my log-in cookies for other Web sites vanished. Come to find out, there is no cookie-list function in Spybot 2.
    Beauty is the purgation of superfluities. - Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni

Thumbs down Will someone please delete this thread?

I'm amazed to discover there's no way I can delete this thread, which is here only because I clicked the wrong button or hit the wrong key. (I wasn't finished!) I'm unable to find a "delete" function, which is rather a basic feature of nearly all message boards. Anyone who knows how to delete this thread is encouraged to do so. Thank you!

Beauty is the purgation of superfluities. - Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni

Hello Flyvapnet,

Quote Originally Posted by Flyvapnet View Post
    I'm amazed to discover there's no way I can delete this thread, which is here only because I clicked the wrong button or hit the wrong key. (I wasn't finished!) I'm unable to find a "delete" function, which is rather a basic feature of nearly all message boards. Anyone who knows how to delete this thread is encouraged to do so. Thank you!

The topic has been closed.

Can I edit my own posts?

1. In the Spybot-S&D forum and others, there is a 15 minute time frame to edit one's post. It lessens the chance of an answer referring to things the original poster has deleted.
    2. In the Malware Removal Forum, members may not edit their posts. A helper may already be analyzing the information given.
    3. Members may not delete a post or topic, if there is an exceptional reason to be considered for such to be removed, please private message me with an explanation and provide a link to the post.
    http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...36&postcount=6

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016