Quote Originally Posted by Flyvapnet View Post
Yay! I have at last received an electronic-mail notification of a reply to my thread! Hopefully this encouraging scenario will become status quo ante, rather than a pleasant surprise, in future.

That's the good news. Zenobia, the following are enabled under "Tools > Options > Privacy >":

Thanks again for your greatly-appreciated help in this matter of cookie revelation (or, rather, lack thereof) on the part of Safer-Networking's otherwise marvelous Spybot - Search & Destroy. We're doing the testing Safer-Networking itself should have done and should be doing, but in the minds of corporate management we're merely Beta testers with wallets.

Ok, as far as i knew this could be the problem:

Firefox use custom settings and is set to keep and save history and cockies. This way it logg this infos and other app can not access them.

As for the Testing-Statement:
Spybot have been in a long Beta but it is for every Programmer impossible to create a Program in this way, wihout the possibility there wont be a problem on the thousends of dufferent Systems into the World. Else MS would not need to update its Os after released.