Okay, can someone PLEASE explain to me why Vistaprint.com is blocked?

I looked through older threads, I found information that vistaprint may have been associated with advertising companies that spammed, but I fail to see how that really means that vistaprint needs to be blocked.

Now, I also saw that vistaprint.com was to be removed from immunization sometime in 2010. I'm sure it was because I hadn't had a problem with it, and now more recently I went to visit and couldn't. At first I shrugged it off, and then I went looking, and found that Spybot was the cause.

I have no way of stopping vistaprint from blocking the site, and I have no way to consistently allow it outside of repeatedly removing the entry from my hosts file.

So, why is this site blocked exactly? I work in IT Support, I encourage people to use this program, and I'm starting to question if I should because this program is doing much more than simply stopping harmful items from reaching the computer and stopping things that may not be recommended. Perhaps it should be renamed to Spymom instead of Spybot because it's not just stopping problem programs.