Thread: Not sure

Default Not sure

Robybel coached me with one computer (not sure whether that's finished now); can I just ask him in the same thread to coach me with the second computer? That one is functioning not very well either, though less troublesom than the former. If not, how do I start a new thread?

I would be obliged if you could advise me.

Thank you in advance.

Joliegew
    Last edited by joliegew; 2013-03-20 at 22:35.

Hello joliegew,
    Quote Originally Posted by joliegew View Post
    Robybel coached me with one computer (not sure whether that's finished now);
    The topic appears to be open: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...548#post438548
    can I just ask him in the same thread to coach me with the second computer? That one is functioning not very well either, though less troublesom than the former. If not, how do I start a new thread?
    If you have more than one possibly infected computer in the house please let your helper know. Start a new topic for the next machine once the prior thread has been closed.
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Your helper should be made aware there is more than one computer, however...that volunteer may not be helping you with another machine, it will depend on his schedule and how many others he is helping at all forums.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Thank you!

I understand the situation, and I'll start a new thread as soon as everything is fixed with the other computer.

Thanks, again.

Default Cannot fulfill what's asked from me

Hi Tashi,

I get an automated email that urges me to give feedback. Probably meant is to send the log file of the CompoFix run. I understand that such information is needed, but I'm not capable to give that information because all I get when starting the pc is a black screen. (I'm at another pc to
    Is thare a method to get that file and send it off to the thread?

I hope you can help me!
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by joliegew; 2013-03-22 at 11:35.

Default Troubles with the pc, so that I must use another one

Using the other one gets me mad when I try to explain what went wrong: Every time I try to post here, I'm again asked to log in, although I ordered to keep logged in. If I log in again, my typing has disappeared. I hope this comes to you, but I have a lot to tell about what went wrong with the other pc.
    May be I am not patient enough, and have I to wait until Robybel will answer me...
    Last edited by joliegew; 2013-03-22 at 14:03. Reason: Trouble keeping logged in

Hello joliegew,

I get an automated email that urges me to give feedback. Probably meant is to send the log file of the CompoFix run.
    You will receive such notification when subscribed to a topic, to let you know someone has posted to it. Subscriptions
    Every time I try to post here, I'm again asked to log in, although I ordered to keep logged in.
    Did you try this: How do I stay Logged In?

If you can post this information in the Tavern why not post it in the topic where you are being assisted?

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=68072&page=2

I doubt your helper is watching the Tavern.

Default Troubles and not staying logged in

Quote Originally Posted by tashi View Post

Did you try this: How do I stay Logged In?
    Yes, I did in both threads: This one and the one with my helper, but it occurs ever so many times that I make a post and push Sunmit Reply, that I'm invited to log in (again!), with the result that the field where I typed my message is empty (not the Title, by the way).

That means that if I'm going to send my composed text, I do a Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C first before submitting, otherwise I have to type my message again, if I can remember what I typed exactly...

If you can post this information in the Tavern why not post it in the topic where you are being assisted?

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=68072&page=2

I doubt your helper is watching the Tavern.
    I don't understand this question; my complaint about not keeping logged in goes for the Tavers as well as for the one where my helper is...

Hello joliegew,
    I don't understand this question; my complaint about not keeping logged in goes for the Tavers as well as for the one where my helper is...
    Yes but this doesn't,
    Probably meant is to send the log file of the CompoFix run. I understand that such information is needed, but I'm not capable to give that information because all I get when starting the pc is a black screen. (I'm at another pc to
    Is thare a method to get that file and send it off to the thread?
    How long has it been since you found you had two computers with issues? Are they networked?

Best regards.

Default 2 pc's

Yes, we have two pc's in a small network with router.
    This pc on which I work, works fine, but I shall have it checked if the other one is OK again. Is this the answer to your question? I mentioned this in the thread, to be complete

Did you ask something else, perhaps? It's not my native language...

Thanks, anyhow!

This thread has been closed for now to avoid further confusion.