Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boot Up Error Message SDCleaner.exe "rtl150.bpl"

Default Boot Up Error Message SDCleaner.exe "rtl150.bpl"

Is this pesky error message malware or legit? How do I get rid of it.

cc: spybotsandra
    Last edited by daemon; 2013-04-03 at 17:10. Reason: removed personal information

Hello,

That error is legit.
    It got probably falsely detected and deleted by your antivirus software.

I can send you a new rtl150.bpl file if you like.
    Please feel free to e-mail to: software(at)spybot.info mentioning this thread.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

I have the same problem, but I cannot reboot using recovery disk(s) and alt F10. If you send me the rtl file, how do I install it? I have Win7 on an Acer PC minitower with Avast.

Last night, SpyBot went crazy at 0330 and woke me up. It was trying to immunize or something. I managed(?) to delete the registry using a DOS era utility. This evening, Avast wanted to scan; I said yes and the screen went black. During the only one boot up when the screen lit up, the error message "missing rtl150.bpl, do a re-install" keeps popping up. The only way to stop it is to press the power button until the PC powers off.

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

That error is legit.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Question SDDelFile.exe - System Error: missing rtl150.bpl

Last night, SpyBot went crazy at 0330 and woke me up. It was trying to immunize and would not finish. I managed(?) to delete the registry using a DOS era utility and put the Acer back to sleep. This evening, Avast wanted to scan; I said yes and the screen went black. During boot up when the screen lit up, the error message "missing rtl150.bpl, do a re-install" keeps popping up. There is no way to continue the boot up. I'm trying to re-install Win7 but no success using AltF10.

I cannot re-install Win7 using recovery disks and alt F10. If you send me the rtl file, how do I install it? I have Win7 on an Acer PC minitower with Avast anti-virus. The screen saver is working, but that's all - no desktop.

I'm in Montreal, Quebec, Canada; is anyone able to contact me? Thx!

I managed to get into Windows Task Manager, but End Task does not work for
    SDDelFile.exe - System Error.

The message remains on the screen "The Program can't start because rtl150.bpl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Hello,

As I said it got probably falsely detected and deleted by your antivirus software.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by Sustain26 View Post
    I have the same problem, but I cannot reboot using recovery disk(s) and alt F10. If you send me the rtl file, how do I install it? I have Win7 on an Acer PC minitower with Avast.

Last night, SpyBot went crazy at 0330 and woke me up. It was trying to immunize or something. I managed(?) to delete the registry using a DOS era utility. This evening, Avast wanted to scan; I said yes and the screen went black. During the only one boot up when the screen lit up, the error message "missing rtl150.bpl, do a re-install" keeps popping up. The only way to stop it is to press the power button until the PC powers off.
    ===========================

I have the same problem on bootup. Would you kindly forward me a copy of the Fix, too.
    Raymac
    SF Bay Area 2013

Hello,

Did you e-mail to software(at)spybot.info mentioning this thread like recommended?

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default is this pesky error message malware or legit? how do i get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by joel39 View Post
    Is this pesky error message malware or legit? How do I get rid of it.

cc: spybotsandra
    I keep getting this same error message that im needing rtl150.bpl, what is it and how can I get it back, I uninstalled spybot, and ive been getting the error message ever since, how can I get this file back, it want even let me reinstall spybot, thanks for help, jelliott

Unhappy Boot Up Error Message SDCleaner.exe "rtl150.bpl

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

That error is legit.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    The same thing has happened to me, how can I get the file back? thanks for you help, jelliott