Thread: Spybot 2,Option to remove from startup?

Question Spybot 2,Option to remove from startup?

Just was wondering. Usually I am the type that does not want a whole clutter of items loaded at start up with their tray icons etc. I was looking around for Spybots 2 option. Didnt see it. Had to use that startup manager and disable the registry entry for it. Is that the only way it can be done for Spybot 2? Love the program, but like you said for home users. "For users who just want to immunize and run a basic scan" heh. Never had to worry about much anymore but I do love my hosts file updates. =D

Default yontoo

how do I get rid of it? I got as far as Tarma installer but that's where I'm at now.

Please help!!

Chanrich61

Yes,there is no option in Settings to disable the sdtray that I can find.It can be disabled by using either msconfig or the instructions here:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=67491

chanrich61,were you following the Manual Removal instructions to remove Yontoo.Pagerage posted in the forum,and got stuck?

Thanks for confirming. Ya I already did the disable via startup. =) They should add it into the program tho. Since now Spybot is asking people to donate. Basic function that should be included.