Installed Spybot but what the hell did it do?

Hello, sorry i couldnt come up with a better title :(
But thing is this: I installed spybot 2, and let it do its work with nothing touched!

And although im very carefull with my computer (work with it) it did found a babylon directory, and some other things...it thought it needed looking into. (no dangerous stuff)

So as the items were selected i clicked fix and that was that.....I did the full scan again....and noticed it took a long time practically eating up most CPU at some moments up to 99%.

Dinner was ready, came back ...only to see a message on my screen that i had to hit a key and choose a drive device...whatever...
I was surprised cause i had no clue where it came from.

And as far as i can tell its caused by spybot because of the resources it uses and then quits at 100% CPU.

Then today, it seems spybot does things on its own cause when i was not at computer and came back, same screen...that i had to hit a key and choose a drive device..

But i cant from that moment, i can only shutdown, turn on and hit F12 and pick the HD device, and then all is fine.

I just downloaded upgrade of norton 360, restarted, the same thing...

My question is, before even installing spybot my computer was fine,runs great, no weird screens.

Why do i have to reboot, hit F12 to even get into my computer...

See attachment....