Thread: Spybot +AV 2.1 Beta release thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bbnetwork View Post
    Please open the Start-Center of Spybot (as Admin) and select the menu "Settings"
    Now go to tab "Schedule" (shedule plan) (in frensh it may be called planifier un plan or something like this)

Please now create a Screenshot of ALL entrys, listed there and provide this Screenshot here in Forum.

Special attention should be taken to entry MRU-Scan.
    Sorry, but I don't understand what you would like exactly, I take a screenshoot of the problem, it will be easier.

Sans titre.jpg

You can see that some parts don't be traduce and are already in english, but there are maybe possible to traduce it because in some other parts there are traduced...
    To explain the problem, at the opening of this screen, I haven't the choice to do or not the scan. It will begin automatically at this screen opening, with the last default parameters, and I must first stop the scan and than wait that the scan finish (10-15 seconds) and than change parameters, for example do a total hard disk scan, and than you can only restart the scan with new parameters selected. Problem if it is a false manipulation too.

The safer networking proxy has already a bug too because we can't do any bit defender update when it is activated. If you want do the bitdefender update, you must firtly disabled the proxy of safer networking. (New feature).
    Last edited by matdefrance; 2013-05-14 at 19:40.