Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spybot +AV 2.1 Beta release thread

Quote Originally Posted by bbnetwork View Post
    Please open the Start-Center of Spybot (as Admin) and select the menu "Settings"
    Now go to tab "Schedule" (shedule plan) (in frensh it may be called planifier un plan or something like this)

Please now create a Screenshot of ALL entrys, listed there and provide this Screenshot here in Forum.

Special attention should be taken to entry MRU-Scan.
    Sorry, but I don't understand what you would like exactly, I take a screenshoot of the problem, it will be easier.

Sans titre.jpg

You can see that some parts don't be traduce and are already in english, but there are maybe possible to traduce it because in some other parts there are traduced...
    To explain the problem, at the opening of this screen, I haven't the choice to do or not the scan. It will begin automatically at this screen opening, with the last default parameters, and I must first stop the scan and than wait that the scan finish (10-15 seconds) and than change parameters, for example do a total hard disk scan, and than you can only restart the scan with new parameters selected. Problem if it is a false manipulation too.

The safer networking proxy has already a bug too because we can't do any bit defender update when it is activated. If you want do the bitdefender update, you must firtly disabled the proxy of safer networking. (New feature).
    Last edited by matdefrance; 2013-05-14 at 20:40.

S'il vous plaît ouvrez le menu Démarrer-Center de Spybot (en tant qu'administrateur) et sélectionnez le menu "Réglages"
    Maintenant, allez à l'onglet "Calendrier"
    S'il vous plaît créer maintenant une capture d'écran de cette fenêtre.

Le proxy Safer Networking n'ont pas non plus un bug et vous n'avez pas besoin de tourner de, pour être en mesure d'utiliser update défenseur.
    Il vous suffit de configurer les réglages de connexion défenseur de «ne pas utiliser un proxy"!

לשונות רעות שנפגעו שלוש פעמים: למי שמדבר, שדברו עליהם ומי שמקשיב.

שלום

Quote Originally Posted by bbnetwork View Post
    S'il vous plaît ouvrez le menu Démarrer-Center de Spybot (en tant qu'administrateur) et sélectionnez le menu "Réglages"
    Maintenant, allez à l'onglet "Calendrier"
    S'il vous plaît créer maintenant une capture d'écran de cette fenêtre.

Le proxy Safer Networking n'ont pas non plus un bug et vous n'avez pas besoin de tourner de, pour être en mesure d'utiliser update défenseur.
    Il vous suffit de configurer les réglages de connexion défenseur de «ne pas utiliser un proxy"!
    The Safer Networking proxy is a new feature of the version 2.1, then if it don't operate correctly (it is unusable), I must say it on the developpement team, otherwise it is unnecessary to do a beta !

Your request for the screenshoot.

Sans titre.jpg

The screenshoot of my question about the "apply" button :
    And you can see that it is just partly translate in french.
    Capture.jpg

And at this, you can see the problem of the automatically start :
    Capture1.jpg
    And the partly french translation.

Thank you to you consider my request.

Default Final release of Spybot 2.1

Hello,

My question at the team Spybot, Deamon for example :
    -The inconsistencies that I reported, do you agree with it ?
    -The final version, again for this week ?

Thank you for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by matdefrance View Post
    Hello,

My question at the team Spybot, Deamon for example :
    -The inconsistencies that I reported, do you agree with it ?
    -The final version, again for this week ?

Thank you for your answer.
    Hello mat,

in this thread it was stated that it will be released within the "next weeks", which still holds true. Spybot +AV 2.1 final is real close now, we are working on the last bits to prepare the release!

Updated translations are in the works. The proxy bug you noticed should be fixed in the final version.

daemon

Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    Hello mat,

in this thread it was stated that it will be released within the "next weeks", which still holds true. Spybot +AV 2.1 final is real close now, we are working on the last bits to prepare the release!

Updated translations are in the works. The proxy bug you noticed should be fixed in the final version.

daemon
    Thank you for your answer. And about the feature "system scan", is it normal to start automatically at the opening ? (see threads before)

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by matdefrance View Post
    Thank you for your answer. And about the feature "system scan", is it normal to start automatically at the opening ? (see threads before)

Thank you.
    Yes, this works as intended. I think the idea is to safe the user a mouse click.

daemon

I think it's a shame because if you would change the configuration to scan just one partition and not the totally hard disk, you must firstly stop the scan and change the config, and than restart it.
    But no problem for me, I respect your choice !

Than good luke to finalize the writing of this version !

Deamon,

I'm just looking with the "repair environnement", and the system scan are much more logical, because in the repair environnement, you can open the screen of system scan, select parameters and if you validate the parameters, the scan are beginning automatically. For me is that system more logical that the second.

The second : In the normal system scan, if you click at the system scan, scan begin automatically, you must before stop the scan, change parameters, and than restart with correct parameters.
    Correctrly, is for me open system scan, have the choice with the list button, if you change parameters, after validate it with ok, scan will automatically begin.

What do you think ?