Thread: Immunization work work at all

Default Immunization work work at all

Latest Free Spybot, running as administrator, Win 7 64-bit computer. Apart from Spybot, only Microsoft Security Essentials installed.

When I try to immunize, the Apply Passive Protection window shows all boxes unchecked (i.e., lots of stuff needing to be immunized). Clicking the Apply Immunization button and Re-apply Immunization buttons have no effect. No error msg or anything.

All browsers closed, many retries, including after rebooting computer. Always the same. What's wrong?

I read in one forum msg here (and only one) that immunization won't work on 64-bit computers. Is this true?

I read in one forum msg here (and only one) that immunization won't work on 64-bit computers. Is this true?
    Not that I am aware of.I have a 64-bit operating system,and I'm able to Immunize.Granted,immunizing Firefox is difficult in the Popups category and I have to do it separate,but that would be unrelated to 64-bit,as far as I am aware.

First,press Check System,and that will tell you if anything needs to be Immunized.Anything that isn't will be in the Unprotected category.

After that,the boxes should be checkmarked in the Apply Passive Protection window,and if anything does need immunizing you can just click Re-apply immunization.
    If the boxes are not checkmarked within the Apply Passive Protection window and you do have numbers in the Unprotected section,though,then please rightclick somewhere within the immunization window,and select Select All.(If no checkboxes are selected,then nothing is selected to be immunized.)

Default Immunization work work at all

Got it, thanks. -D-

You're welcome.