Thread: also new to spybot and trying to figure out how to 'fix' after scan-

Default also new to spybot and trying to figure out how to 'fix' after scan-

Please help- I ran the spybot scan and then clicked on fix (all things checked) and ended up at this website. I don't have any clue what to do now or how to figure out what is okay to keep but protect from spyware. This all started because someone hacked my email and sent messages to all of the addresses on my contact list. I ran the antivirus first and came up clean. I am using a Dell laptop with windows 7.I do not even know how to submit any of the things from the list or the list to see if it is malware. I could not find a answer on how to either. Thank you.

I ran the antivirus first and came up clean.
    Do you mean you ran your antivirus?Or do you have the beta version of Spybot?I read it includes an antivirus,so I wanted to check.

To submit a list from Spybot 2.0,you can open Spybot-S&D Start Center,click System scan,over to the left click Show previous logs,open the Checks logfile with the date of when you did your scan(example:Checks.121221-1908),go to Edit,select all,then rightclick and copy,then paste the logfile here in your thread.