Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knight Hop

Tarheel, did you get it to run?

TazMage, yes, it's possibly to solve it completely. Once you found out how, it's easy, but to find out... good luck
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

I finally won Pepi, I'd post a screenshot, but then that'd give away all the moves
    "Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it's fresh from the vine. But don't live too long... The taste turns bitter ... after a time." - Kor, Dahar Master

Default TazMage - Knight Hop

Reply to your message from 10-20-06: Yep! It's possible to win. Don't give any clues, please! Please forgive the delay replying. I'm responding via another computer as my machine has been unavailable. I enjoy the Knight Hop game, and you're right...it's addictive! Blessings. Tarheel

Default knighthop yes

I've done it twice in the past year....but can't remember for the life of me how i got there. It's a very fun game....keep trying. I do know that in both successes I went clockwise toward the center

Esteemed Member

Hmm, I went counter-clockwise.

I wonder if that says something about our personalities?

I just tried and had to change direction in the middle
    The direction isnt really essential to the solution... don't know about the personalities though

(that somehow reminds me about that Simpsons episode where they're down under and found out something about the direction of a flushy rotation... so maybe it just depends on geographical location

Default Still can't find the easter egg ...

I know this is silly but I'm really upset that I can't access the easter egg! I don't want to d/l it 'cause my hd is getting kinda full but would love to try to play it...

I couldn't get it to work on my initial installation so I d/l and installed Spybot S&D again and still nothing happens when I click on the icons at the left of the title for each segment: Spybot S&D, Recovery, etc. (The binoculars, the first aid kit, the shield).

I am running on WinXP Pro, use FireFox as my default browser, use Avast! AV, have TT running and Win's default firewall. Oh, and I go through a proxy for personal reasons

I went through all the posts relating to Knighthop and followed the instructions on how to access it through the program so I know I'm doing it right ... I think.

Any help out there? I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Hehe... well.... it's not the icons in the menu bar at the very left, but another very related icon... same icon, same text, but only one occurence... I won't say more

Default Can't find easter egg ... still

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    Hehe... well.... it's not the icons in the menu bar at the very left, but another very related icon... same icon, same text, but only one occurence... I won't say more
    I do know it's not the icons on the left pane. All they do is take you to the section it indicates ...

THOSE were the icons I tried: the ones at the top of the section. BIG icons ... still nothing ...

This is really driving me NUTS!!!

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

There is "Easter Egg" in the right pane of each screen in Spybot. The KnightHop game can be initiated from any screen in Spybot by clicking on the small symbol just to the left of the title in the right pane of any screen (binoculars on the scan screen, first aid kit on the recovery screen, etc.). See the attachement.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.