Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knight Hop

Question Knight Hop

I received the download of Knight Hop, but can not get it to activate. I also accessed the command or the driver info. and it still will not click on. Could it be that I made up a password for my admin. and other admin. users on my network? I did this to be able to schedule the scheduler in Spybot S&D, but this is the only unpassworded (?) acct. I've got left, so I thought I'd kill two or four birds with one stone. Please advise. Thank you. Tarheel

You can play Knight Hop from within Spybot.Click the binoculars at the top,beside Spybot-Search & Destroy 1.4

(It's the Easter Egg,so shhhhhhhhh.)

Wink Knight Hop

Thank you Zenobia. I know I can play the game within Spybot S&D. However, there was a way to download the game to a person's computer along with a zip file to get it started. I downloaded all and cannot get it to start up. My lips are sealed regarding you-know-what. You're a dear. Tarheel

That's odd.Did set-up run at all?And,if so,is there an entry for Knight Hop in add/remove programs?

Post Knight Hop

Hello Zenobia; Yes, setup ran and no, it does not show up in the add/remove programs. I've an icon on my desktop as well as in the Start under the Games section. Weird, ain't it? Tarheel

If that was me,I'd probably try to see if it will uninstall,then try installing it again.
    In the start menu,under the games section,see if there's an option to uninstall when you hover your mouse over knighthop.
    Then,you could download the .zip file again:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/files/KHsetup.zip
    extract it,run set-up,and see if you have better luck this time.
    Might not work,but it's worth a shot.

Thumbs up Knight Hop Suggestion

Hello Zenobia; I'll do as you suggest. I'll have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday. It's getting a bit late here, and I've got to hit the hay. I'll let you know how things turn out. Appreciate your follow through. You're peachy keen! I thank you heaps 'n gobs. Tarheel

The download is the original version from Enrico Biancarelli, one of our translators. It's written in Visual Basic imho, so you may need Visual Basic runtime files on your computer. I have a stand-alone Pascal version as well somewhere though, if you can't get it to run, I can try to include it in the archive as well
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Default Knight Hop

Hello PepiMK:

Thanks for the reply. Right now I'm having some fairly unpleasant problems with my computer. I have spending most of my time for the past two weeks or more attempting to set it to rights. I think I have Visual Basic, but I'm not sure about the imho part. I'll have to dig around and get the specifics. I let you know. Thank you.

I sent you an email about 4 weeks ago, did you receive it? I was tooting Spybot's horn (that means I was singing your praises). Some of my messages have either been intercepted or answered by someone other than the intended recepient. It's weird, but it's happened. This is the first time in two or more weeks that I've even been on the forums. As I said, I've been busy just trying to get rid of some really nasty bugs that change the internet, Spybot, etc. I'll be in touch. Again, thanks for your kind inquiry.

I hope you can got the game running Tar, it's VERY addicting...I have a question though...is it possible to fill all the squares? I've been trying and trying, but so are only fill about 87 or so....it's like that wooden peg game, where you jump other pegs and you try to leave only one peg when you're done. Thanks for the game Enrico, something to do when I get bored.
    Last edited by TazMage; 2006-10-20 at 21:51.
    "Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it's fresh from the vine. But don't live too long... The taste turns bitter ... after a time." - Kor, Dahar Master