Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knight Hop

Default Nope, had the right icons ...

Quote Originally Posted by md usa spybot fan View Post
    There is "Easter Egg" in the right pane of each screen in Spybot. The KnightHop game can be initiated from any screen in Spybot by clicking on the small symbol just to the left of the title in the right pane of any screen (binoculars on the scan screen, first aid kit on the recovery screen, etc.). See the attachement.
    That's what I thought ... and nope, it don't work ... my screen also doesn't look like that screen shot you have attached. I have an addt'l line of options between the binoculars (for instance) and the menu items ... I don't know how to get a screenshot of what I mean ... but I have a magnifying glass w/ the text: Check for problems after it and others after that ...

Not sure what's up ...

Default The KH Easter Egg ..

I've given up. I have a feeling the missing EE in my version of SB S&D has to do w/ the problem I'm having w/ cookies. Maybe it's not ... I don't know any more.

I've d/l and installed the game and I LOVE it... just up my geeky alley.

Thanks all for your help!

Default try this

Install it without icons on the desktop, in Games, then go to start -programs-accessories-games and click on knighthop. That's the way I have it set up.