Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem with repair environment

In Memoriam -Always in our heart nickW's Avatar

Bonjour,

En effet, ce n'est qu'une question de temps.

Actuellement, le remplacement d'un fichier de langue nécessite de tuer l'Explorateur Windows: la procédure n'est donc pas simple.

Il faut attendre une nouvelle mise à jour / mise à niveau de Spybot.

Salut,
    nickW, traductrice de Spybot-S&D en français
    ASAP & UNITE member
    Forum d'Assiste.com

Et pourtant je l'avais dit dans un de mes posts sur ce forums que la traduction n'était pas complète au cours de la phase de test de la beta2 disponible en grand public.

On m'a simplement répondu que ce sera fait dans la version finale...

Maintenant il faut à nouveau attendre plusieurs mois qu'ils corrigent les bugs logiciels de cette version 2.1 et le fichier de langue française. Dommage !

Quote Originally Posted by matdefrance View Post
    If I look between release 2.0 and 2.1, there are 7 month.
    Then if you release corrections in the version 2.2, we are at the end of the year or beginning of next year.
    Spybot 2.0 was a between step into the delelopment of the Product, which got released into 2.1, after a long time development.

לשונות רעות שנפגעו שלוש פעמים: למי שמדבר, שדברו עליהם ומי שמקשיב.

שלום

The same idea that I spoke us in the first post this thread, is that the user don't know what the actually projects is.

For exemple, after a week release of version 2.1, some problems (french traduction, ...), bugs (link in repair environment, ...) are known from the "team spybot", but it would be very interesting to do a synthetic thread with a sumary of all features the development team are work actually and will be correct in the next time.

If I correct guess, the 2.0 was a final pre-version of 2.1 because some features are not ready in november 2012 ?
    It mean that the 2.1.19 will be improved in the next weeks or month to correct this version, with new number 2.1.xx ?
    I am interested to know how long the development team plan the user will have to wait for a "patch" of 2.1 ? (approximatelly !)

I write some question in my first post in this thread about the boot CD, can someone answer on it please ?

Thank you, have a nice day.

If I correct guess, the 2.0 was a final pre-version of 2.1 because some features are not ready in november 2012 ?
    It mean that the 2.1.19 will be improved in the next weeks or month to correct this version, with new number 2.1.xx ?
    I am interested to know how long the development team plan the user will have to wait for a "patch" of 2.1 ? (approximatelly !)
    The next Version, which will be released, will be probaly Version 2.2.

Actually there is no time-shedule fixed and there are not yet deatils know, about the new feautures or about the date, Version 2.2 will be released.
    I guess, there will be a closed and public beta available again, before Version 2.2 gets out, but also this is not sure yet.

Maybe there will be an fix for some hight-priorty-problems available before Version 2.2, but i dont knew when this fix will be availbale and which bugs will be solved from it.

For any other question from you first post, i only can copy what Sandra told you:

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post

You already got an answer via e-mail:

thank you for reporting this issue.
    This appears to be a dead link.
    To do the defragmentation please start the Windows Explorer from the repair environment system menu. Then right click the drive to be defragmented and select properties and then the tools tab. There you will find a working defragmentation option.

yes this is a bug.
    And it will be fixed before the release of Spybot S&D 2.2.
    However it does not have a high priority since the defragmentation option is still available and because this is an additional option and not a core part of Spybot S&D 2.1.
    Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    Last edited by bbnetwork; 2013-05-31 at 15:19.

לשונות רעות שנפגעו שלוש פעמים: למי שמדבר, שדברו עליהם ומי שמקשיב.

שלום

The third, that the repair environment are missing on the boot CD ISO I believe, but if you can't run your computer, it may be interresting to can go on a website to download a special software or go on the "windows explorer" with the repair environment to recover the personnal datas, e-mail or favorites etc ...
    Sorry, I mean this.

In all cases, I will wait that the devlopment team correct the links bug with the repair environment and the file of the french translation before I offering me a complete version.
    Last edited by matdefrance; 2013-05-31 at 15:50.

Sorry, I mean this.

In all cases, I will wait that the devlopment team correct the links bug with the repair environment and the file of the french translation before I offering me a complete version.
    Or you will purpose a lifetime licence (same product that you purpose for one year, but more expensive and unlimited in the time), so you can take all time you must have to correct your soft, and the customer is not losing.... it is my opinion.

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we do not offer any "lifetime licences".
    The license for the Home or Professional Version are usually valid for a year.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    I'm sorry, but we do not offer any "lifetime licences".
    The license for the Home or Professional Version are usually valid for a year.
    Yes, actually you just offer one year licence. It is a demand by me for the future....

Quote Originally Posted by bbnetwork View Post
    But i dont think you should expact an fix much sooner as in 4 month. - But this is only my private opinion, not an official statement.
    Some news about the next version ? Untitled v2.1 "Fix" or v2.2 ? What says the official statement ?
    I'm just waiting the link fixes about the repair environment and the french translation update.