Thread: I am back III

Default I am back III

I am back in town..... My thread was locked again. My computer is acting all weird. I had to boot up in safemode, and I do not seem to have access to open the logs (text files) so I have to attach both of them. My original thread was:

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...1-I-am-back-II

Here is my dds log. I have tried to boot the computer several times in normal mode. In safemode it seems to load fine, but slows right now so I only hear the computer slowly clicking away..

Don
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Having troubles...

My last thread was locked when I was out of town. Here we go. The system seems to be running better overall, but the system made a new profile for me. All my old files from my old profile are still there, but there are many programs I am not able to access.

I could not copy and paste the DDS file. The file was saved as a TXT on my desktop, but my system said that I did not have access to open it. I tried to zip both files, but when i tried to upload them your site said that they were not valid. Will you be able to open them?

The aswMBR encounters problems and crashed. Looks like I need to restart my computer for the next step. I will end this message and start a new one once I am booted up!

Don
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Nanich,

Your original topic for this machine was started Apr 20th, 2013.

You've left topics and returned several times now, also the computer problems appear to become worse between visits.

It is time to consider taking your computer to a local tech.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016