Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Late weekly updates for 8/28/2013?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    236

    Question Late weekly updates for 8/28/2013?

    Hello.

    Still no updates for today? http://www.safer-networking.org/about/updates/ and SpyBot v1.6.2 show no updates so far for this week/today.

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Got mine for v1.6.2 about half an hour ago (17:30 GMT).

    Have you noticed that one of the file sizes has changed? The file that used to be 2MB is now 1MB when I download.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    236

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by drghughes View Post
    Got mine for v1.6.2 about half an hour ago (17:30 GMT).

    Have you noticed that one of the file sizes has changed? The file that used to be 2MB is now 1MB when I download.
    Ah and thanks. I see the updates (two) now. They were just late AGAIN. :P I don't pay attention the files so I wouldn't know. I know there were no new immunizations again for this week's updates.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antdude View Post
    I don't pay attention the files so I wouldn't know.
    Thanks!

    I'm not sure what time the updates are supposed to be available, but I don't check for them before 3 pm local time here in the UK.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drghughes View Post
    Thanks!

    I'm not sure what time the updates are supposed to be available, but I don't check for them before 3 pm local time here in the UK.
    Ah, they're usually up before morning hours in USA. Today was really late.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •